We have in-house medical officers who provide general healthcare to the population at large.
We have specialist consultants that we partner with to provide healthcare to our patients.
In M.I.S.S, we focus on obstetrical issues and a wide range of preventive care services including pap smears, endometrial biopsies, ultrasounds and blood work and all conditions commonly treated by a gynecologist. These includes:
- Infertility, menstruation and menopausal issues.
- Education on different types of family planning.
- Miscarriages and life-threatening pregnancies
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding and abdominal pain
- STDs and pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Pelvic support problems
- Urinary and fecal incontinence
- Ovarian cysts, fibroids, breast disorders, vulvar and vaginal ulcers,
Cancers of the female reproductive tract, tumors, congenital abnormalities and other non-cancerous changes.
- Sex, reproductive health and sexual dysfunction and other emergency care relating to gynecology.
- Normal and Abnormal pregnancies
- International obstetrical services with delivery at Broward Health in Ft Lauderdale, Florida.
- International gynecological, surgical and cancer services at Broward Health in Ft Lauderdale, Florida.